the complications of the Brazilian butt lift include:
1) fat embolism, injection of fat into the bloodstream and causes inflammation the lungs
2) pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis, this is a complication associated with all types of surgery and any immobilization ( Serena Williams had this after plane flight)
3) infection, when the fat injection the buttocks in the best case scenario 70% of the fat lives and 30% dies. 30% of the fat is a good source of food for bacteria.
4) fluid shifts and lidocaine toxicity, complications of liposuction
5) complications of anesthesia